There are many benefits for pet owners besides just the convenience and time-saving factors. There are also numerous benefits for the pets themselves.
The Benefits of In-Home Petsitting
Good for the pet:
- Less stress, loneliness reduced because of familiar environment (sounds and smells).
- Fewer chances of catching an illness from other pets.
- Regular diet and exercise routine is maintained.
- Follow through on medical treatment, if necessary.
- Pet is not caged (unless pet is crate trained).
Professional • insured • bonded
Se Habla Español
• Feeding, walking and playing with pets.
• Dispensing medication and any other special requests. picking up after pet.
• Water plants, bring in mail, home presence awareness (lights and drapes).
• email or text updates (with photos).
Good for the owner:
- Daily reports, photos and GPS walking routes (if requested).
- The peace of mind that comes from knowing that your pet is cared for by a professional (I am fully licensed, bonded and insured).
- Greater home security. Pets at home are a crime deterrent. The petsitter can bring in mail, newspapers, water plants, alternate usage of lights and blinds (home presence awareness).
- The Petsitter can take your pet to the vet if necessary.
- Pet welcomes you, healthy and happy, at home when you arrive, NO EXTRA TRIPS.